Stylists Favourite: Fibre Architect
Split ends have troubled most of us at one time or another. They are the non discriminating hair problem that affects us all, be you a beach bunny, gym bunny, or “change my hair everyday” bunny. The best treatment for Spilt ends is to cut them out. Hence why we are always recommending a little trim every 8-12 weeks. Yet there are ways that you can help prevent them- PRODUCTS! But which one? With so many products on the market, it can be exhausting to see which ones actually work (they all claim to!). The consumer market is flooded with these products. You know the type, celebrity endorsed, swishy adverts and a lot of Science mumbo jumbo.
Woo hoo! the clever little bods at kerastase have been at it again!
He is of course, talking about Fibre architect, from Kerastase. Fiber Architect has rocketed up the bestselling product list in the past year, from new product, to cult status. From their Resistance range, it has already made it to be in their top 3 products sold. This product revitalises hair and restores the suppleness and shine, making your hair smoother and stronger. This , in turn, makes your cut stronger and increases the life of it.
As always with Kerastase, their Science is cutting edge. Dean explains why and how the product works:
The Science bit
- Intra-Cylane: Imagine like an internal scaffolding for the hair structure, holding it.
- Pro Keratain: Acts as a the spaces in the cortex created by missing intercellar cement.
- Ceramides: Gives cohesion to the bundles of microfibrilsin the cortex and inbetween the Cuticle scales.
How do we use it?
- apply 2 to 3 pumps to the palms of the hand.
- rub palms of the hand together to make sure both parts of the product is mixed.
- apply directly into damaged/split ends after hair has been blowdried (massage gently)
Stylist tip: Don’t be afraid to reapply it throughout the day!
Away with Split Ends!