This Week – Georgia’s Top 5 Tips For 2010 – And I’m Not Even Charging You For Viewing Them!
Below are my top tips for 2010. They’re not just based on style but on all kinds of things, so read on and call me psychic.
1) Leather Hotpants – Don’t be scared. You can wear tights under them if you daren’t ‘bare leg it’. They’re this seasons coolest item and can be dressed up or dressed as you wish. Rika have provided us with a particularly lovely pair, but they’re a little pricey at £430. For a budget alternative try All Saints who have a pair costing £60.
2) Old workmen boots – They were here in 2009 and have carried through to 2010. Practical, comfy and sexy with skinny jeans or shorts (and even a summer dress). Go for the originals. Go for All Saints.
3) Sia – Yes she did used to be in Zero 7 but don’t judge her by that. As a solo singer she has come into her own. Playful imagery, and a strange but intoxicating voice, she’s one to listen to again, and again. And again. Plus, rumours are that she’ll be releasing new stuff this year, so keep your eyes and ears peeled. And remember. I told you about her.
4) Bleached Tight Skinny Jeans – Well I used to throw bleach at my jeans which would make them a most undesirable item to wear, basically because of the smell of bleach that would follow me around, but now in all the shops you can buy them already done to perfection, check out Top Shop for the motorcycle bleached denim look, a big hit for this season. Here’s a look that Balmain had on there runway. Love it Love it!!!!! Just use the inspiration from them and use the high street to recreate the look, for a cheaper alternative. Enjoy!!!
5) Crimped Hair – Yes the crimpers are back, but the look is not for the whole hair to be crimped, like the 80′s, but for definite sections of hair, just the focal parts, be it the fringe area, or on the side of your hairstyle, its a look that’s abit RudeBoy, dressed with hats, for a cheeky I don’t care attitude!!!!