We want everyone to have the best possible experience when they visit us at THE CHAPEL and so we have some guidelines to make sure that you can take time out and relax.
* We discourage the use of mobile phones and respectfully request that they are on silent ring when you are in the salon.
* We also have a policy of no children under the age of 12.
* All appointments are booked for the time you need and so we ask you to arrive promptly. If you arrive late we will do our best to keep to the treatments arranged. However, because we do not want to keep anyone waiting we may have to shorten/change your appointment if your stylist/therapist has another guest immediately after you.
* It is vital that all new guests have skin tests before any hair colour or eyelash/eyebrow tinting, even if they have had colour or tinting previously. We cannot overstate the importance of skin testing for your well being and safety.
At THE CHAPEL we insist on following the rules and regulations of the manufacturers that supply our colour for the safety and wellbeing of our guests.
It is very rare for a reaction to occur but if it does it can be very severe and can even cause hospitalization - this is a risk that we are not willing to take.
Even if someone has been having their hair coloured for years the ingredients in colour products differ and change and therefore skin testing is essential.
We may also need to perform a skin test if you have not had a colour with us or visited us in the past 6 months.
Should you need to change or cancel an appointment, we would only ask that if possible, you give us 48 hours notice. We do require 24 hours notice of any changes or cancellations to your appointments. Any cancellations after this time will incur a 25% fee. If an appointment is missed without prior notification, a 50% no show fee will be incurred.
Charging by time rather than for 'off the peg' services means that we are free to create a completely individual service for every one of our guests. Our stylists can choose the best products and treatments to suit you and you only pay for the time required rather than for lots of individual services. You will know the maximum cost before your appointment - there are no unexpected extras charges
At THE CHAPEL we urge our guests to get away from their stressful everyday lives. We have created a very tranquil and relaxing environment; somewhere that we can give you our complete attention.
When our guests are relaxing and we want to make sure that their peace and quiet is not disturbed.
We all have busy lives and THE CHAPEL is a place to get away from it all and relax - sometimes it is just wonderful to be able to sit quietly and feel totally chilled without the sound of a mobile phone.
Most of our guests book their next one or two appointments when they leave the salon; this makes sure that you secure the time that is best for you. Dates can, of course, be changed if necessary.
In Tunbridge Wells, Thursday evenings and Saturdays are the most popular times for appointments with our stylists, so it is essential to book in advance for these particularly busy times to save any disappointment.
For Islington If you want to make an appointment for Wednesday and Thursday evenings or Saturdays we especially advise you to book ahead as these are particularly popular times.
We also have a cancellation list which is checked every day so that we can do our best to accommodate guests who are waiting for an appointment. Our system will automatically tell us, when an appointment becomes available so we can then contact you and make an appointment.
All of our products have been chosen because they bring brilliant results.
We use Redken colour because of its versatility, it allows us to individually customise your formulation and delivers vibrant, shiny hair.
* Hair - Redken, Kerastase, Shu Uemura and Pureology.
If you want any further information please don't hesitate to give us a call and tell us about your hair.