We hope you are well, we have enjoyed seeing so many of you in the salon recently and just wanted to check in and reassure everyone of our continued commitment to your safety.
Some of you may be nervous about what to do with regards to your appointment and with some speculative news stories we wanted to reassure you of a warm and safe welcome at The Chapel.
Our teams will continue to follow the company policy that we have used throughout the entire pandemic. Amongst many safety measures these include:
- Our team continues to wear masks for the protection of yourselves and fellow team members, we are also continuing our policy of guests wearing masks in the salon.
- Our cutting sections have always been spacious and continue to remain at least 2 metres apart
- We continue to clean down our sections before every guest and our host teams are busy regularly cleaning communal areas.
- We clean card keypads between each use.
- Our teams carry out testing for Covid on a twice-weekly basis and report these results to us.
We are taking every action we can to ensure we safely look after you.
If you would like guidance on what to do if you have had a close contact with someone with Covid then please take a look at the government article here.
If you have any questions then please don’t hesitate to call our Hosts and Hub Team on 01892 549900 or your local salon's number.
We look forward to catching up and looking after you soon,
The Chapel Team